Naturisimo – UK Organic Beauty Site Review
After milling over so many sites with organic cosmetics, I settled for Naturisimo and to my surprise (since it was shipping from the UK), I already got my package.
I previously attached the screen grab of their website. The URL is here: www.naturisimo.com. I’m attaching it here again below:
- There was minimal interaction. But the user interface is easy to use and uncomplicated.
- One of the best things about this site is that you can purchase tiny little samples of the products you are considering to buy to try out before you decide.
- They carry a ton of brands, including RMS Beauty which so far I’ve not found comparable costs on other sites which ship to Singapore.
- There are NO shipping costs to ship to Singapore! Or anywhere else!
- Zoom Zoom Efficiency: I made the order on January 10th, received a confirmation of order on the same day and a notice that the package was dispatched the next day on January 11th. And then I received the package on January 18th! WOW! That’s really fast considering it came all the way from the UK!
- Packaging: Packaging was more than adequate. The package was bubble wrapped and they packed a lot of packing peanuts in the package!
- Contents: I ordered two lipsticks, two samples and one lip liner. They all arrived tightly sealed in plastic and the samples arrived in little pop plastic capsules with the names of the samples stuck on the back. In the picture below, I’d already used them so you won’t see the plastic seals.
I would most definitely try out some of their other stuff, especially when there are no shipping costs!
Have you tried Naturisimo before? Share your experience with us!